Friday, February 24, 2017
Friday, February 10, 2017
The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio and Texas Liver Institute invite you to attend:
4th Annual Liver Disease Conference for Nursing and Primary Care
on Saturday, April 1 from 7:30 AM - 1:20 PM at La Cantera Hill Country in San Antonio, Texas
3rd Annual Liver Disease Conference: Managing Chronic Liver Disease for the Non-Liver Specialist
on Saturday, April 1 from 12:35 PM - 6:00 PM at La Cantera Hill Country in San Antonio, Texas
· Identify the typical clinical complications experienced by patients with advanced liver disease
· Recall patient management guidance recommendations issued by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases (AASLD)
· Describe evolving treatment strategies for chronic liver diseases including hepatitis C, autoimmune diseases and fatty liver disease.
· Identify screening practices, extrahepatic manifestations, treatment options and long-term follow up for chronic hepatitis C
· Describe evolving treatment strategies for primary biliary cholangitis, alcoholic and non-alcoholic fatty liver disease
· Describe the continuum of care between a liver specialist and the non-liver specialist team for advanced liver disease patients
Morning Conference: RNs, APRNs, PAs and other allied health professionals/primary care providers with an interest in liver disease.
Afternoon Conference: Internists, family practitioners, gastroenterologists, surgeons, PAs, APRNs, fellows/residents in training, and other healthcare professionals with an interest in liver disease.
Morning Conference: The UT Health Science Center San Antonio School of Medicine designates this live activity up to a maximum of 3.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Nursing contact hours will be granted and the specific number will be posted on the conference website approximately 1 month before the conference.
Afternoon Conference: The UT Health Science Center San Antonio School of Medicine designates this live activity up to a maximum of 4.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
Jointly Provided by:
Jointly Provided by:
Morning Conference: UTHSCSA School of Nursing, UT Health Science Center San Antonio School of Medicine, and Texas Liver Institute
Afternoon Conference: UT Health Science Center San Antonio School of Medicine and Texas Liver Institute
Morning Conference: www.txliver.com/2017nursingandpcpconference
Afternoon Conference: www.txliver.com/2017liverdiseaseconference
Thursday, February 9, 2017
TMA LEGISLATIVE NEWS HOTLINE